Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been such a long time since I last blogged that I've spent the last half an hour trying to remember my password. Anyway, I've decided to come back to blogging as it is my top of the list new year resolution. Yes, I know it's not January, but for me the year starts tomorrow, with the new academic year. It's a teacher thing. So, yes I'm also back at work tomorrow. I wouldn't say I'm desperate to start but life carries on after having a baby (Ana is almost 11 months)and, well, I've decided to swap 1 baby for 20 sixthformers (at least for three days a week).

Lots of things have happened in all this time I've been away, and first I'd like to share with you some photos of the lovely weekend we had at Mig and Martin's back in July.

... but not until tomorrow. Blogger is having a tantrum and it's refusing to upload me. Never mind.

1 comment:

mig bardsley said...

Ooh, have you posted pics on Flickr yet? (it's much more co-operative than blogger:)

I suspect baby for 6th formers will be a fun swap. Good luck with startiing again, hope you don't find it too exhausting.