Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back Home

So Christmas came and went and we are back to normal life, which in a way I quite like but I am definetly missing those sunny days in Madrid. Anyway, one of the good things about Christmas was that I got two amazing books as presents and I want to share them with you.

Home, which one of my lovely and talented sisters in law gave me (thank you, thank you, thank you!), is my perfect visual book. I just can't stop looking at everything that's inside.



There is a mixtute of spaces full of colour

And details with natural colours


So here is a selection (a big one as I couldn't decide what to leave out) for you to enjoy















And finally... Who wants to have a house with a slide like this? There are some lucky people in the world. Aagghh...........




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked it :)
I knew I had to get it for you as soon as I saw it.

hannah said...

It looks such a cool book! love all the pictures, thanks for sharing.

weirdbunny said...

wow, a slide next to the stairs ! Actually it would be good to get rid of the stairs and have a lift ad a slide !

continuando assim... said...

adorable!!
congratulations
a kiss from lisbon