Thursday, November 30, 2006

knitting


My mum is with us and she is knitting some lovely alpaca wool waistcoat for Ana. It's so soft I wish I had lots of wool so she could make me a giant blanket. I looove alpaca. When I was little I had this alpaca coat from Peru I used to adore. I wonder where it is now. Anyway, my mum was supossed to teach me how to knit but she got so excited about this waistcoat for Ana that she can't wait to finish it and try it on her. I have no other yarn at home so I will have to learn some other time. She's tried to teach me many times but because we try once every five years or so I forget how to do it. Maybe knitting is not for me. You need too much patience and concentration, or at least that's what it seems to me. I'll wait another five more years, then I'll try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

knitting is actually very fun! you can knit wat ever u want! well, maybe not ANYthing!but right now i'm starting on my first pair of sox and it ROX! i knnit durring school and whenever! just go to knittinghelp.com or knitty.com, they can help you.... if you want that is!

CBM said...

It's okay not to knit too. You have talents in other areas of crafting-and life is not long enough to do everything.