Sunday, January 28, 2007

Working on improving my sewing skills

Last week I finally finished this...


That's the chair cover, by the way. It came with the most horrid material and hideous pattern and I've been meaning to change it since Ana got the dolly pushchair for Christmas. It's the same material I used for this, an although it took me a while to work it out (with my very poor sewing skills) I'm pleased with the results. Oh, a while ago I also made the blue teddy and as you might have recognised I used a Wee Wonderfuls pattern. Finally, let me just show you this cute duvet I made using a pillowcase from Zara home I bought last Summer.



Ana is very good with her new caring skills.

Just remind me to make some sort of mattress, as that poor dolly is going to have terrible back ache!

4 comments:

happysky1 said...

hello! A Good News,google introduce a very user-friendly browser,Free download Quickly,Please visit my blog thank you

hannah said...

Your new cover is fantastic!!

such an improvement too, it looks really lovely. I am going to have to do a new cover for Esmes one now, I am jealous, ours is just the same as your'before' pushchair. looks like your sewing skills are coming along really well!

weirdbunny said...

LOve the cover for the pushcair. Your right you'll need a matress for that poor dolly's back though...!

little lovelies said...

So sweet! I can't wait until my little one plays with dolls! She does, some, but she doesn't "mother" them yet.