Sunday, March 11, 2007

Busy bodies


I don't know what's about this game that Ana loves. She can spend ages (that's about 5 whole minutes) opening the box, closing the box, taking the shells out of the chickens, the chickens out of the box, the chickens back to the box, with shells, with no shells... so much fun! Maybe I understand after all. Needles to say this is not one of those beautiful, stylish toys that I'd like her to play with, but, hey, I try whenever I can. And she hasn't been the only one busy. I actually did a bit of crafting, yes I did, although not of the most adventorous kind.






And yes, if you wonder what is it that I made, it's those tiny circles that I added to her dress with some crazy machine work. OK, OK, I know it's not much, but what about teddy's happy face? At last it has a mattress and a pillow to sleep.




Ah, that's so much better!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

My little loves this game too! We thought it was quite stange when he got it as a present but it has proved to be the best gift yet!

Thanks your comment on my blog, will enjoy reading yours.

Rebecca said...

Oops meant to say my little 'one'!

Hard Drive Repairs Phoenix said...

Thank you ffor writing this